top of page

Helping people overcome obstacles

Hope Alliance.jpg


Hope Alliance of Missouri is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with the mission to serve and empower those in our community impacted by lack of resources.  


The Friday Backpack Program provides local school children with bags filled with kid-friendly, nutritious food. The food is packed in non-descript bags and given to the children every Friday so that they have food to eat over the weekend.

Studies have shown that children in food insecure homes achieve less at school than their better fed counterparts.

This is a confidential program.


Abundant Blessings resource center was started in 2018 and this year we expect to serve nearly 1,000 individuals. Approximately 60% of those served are involved with foster care and the remaining 40% are referred by organizations such as Parents As Teachers, WIC, GRACE, Compass Health or other entities. With the great increase in the numbers served each year, Hope Alliance of Missouri is in the midst of reorganizing this program to ensure the communities needs can continue to be met.  We are excited to see what the future holds for Abundant Blessings and the great service this program provides to the community.


Click here to learn more.

bottom of page